What can I do when a confluence when a deployment of a free confluence Instance did not worked? Instance is shown but page is not available.
Any hints?
Hello!
Sometime you can experiment bug at creation of the space.
If you just created the space a recommend you to wait a few hours. You should receive an email that confirm the creation.
I've experienced this bug yesterday and waiting was the key !
Hope this help!
Thanks for your answer.
The tIhing is I already waited more than 24h hours before posting here. Will wait another day to see if something changes.
Hi @Spe Admin Welcome to the Atlassian Community! You can also try raising a ticket to Support team by selecting My Account/Other at https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ and mentioning about the issue you are facing.
I would but unfortunately that's not possible
Confluence Free comes with Community Support. Upgrade to a paid plan to get one-on-one customer support.
Have you selected these options ?
thanks for pushing me in the right direction ... searched for myaccount / other on the wrong places.
ticket is open now
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.