I realize this is an Atlassian community space, but it's Jira related, and I could really use the help...
Using Exalate, I am trying to sync fields between SN and Jira, and it is just seemingly impossible. Here are the fields I am looking to sync, SN on the left, Jira on the right.
| requested_for |
> |
Reporter |
| assigned_to |
<> |
Assignee |
| watch_list |
> |
Watcher |
It gets a little more complex since one of the issue types we are trying to sync from in Service Now is catalog task, so that definitely messes with the field name there, but in any case, I am getting nothing but errors when trying to get info from SN to Jira. This i the key transition point since the initial trigger is the creation of a catalog task from SN which creates a task in Jira.
Has anyone cracked this problem yet? I can't even seem to get information to leave SN without an error. For example - look at this anonymized error:
Error Detail Message:
Cannot cast object '{display_value=John Doe (JDOE), link=https://client.service-now.com/api/now/v2/table/sys_user/68cea2c52c4c32c0c8e2a692842efa26}' with class 'scala.collection.convert.Wrappers$MapWrapper' to class 'com.exalate.api.domain.hubobject.v1_2.IHubUser' due to: groovy.lang.GroovyRuntimeException: Could not find matching constructor for: com.exalate.api.domain.hubobject.v1_2.IHubUser(scala.collection.convert.Wrappers$MapWrapper)
Is there documentation which clearly states how to sync user data between these two issue trackers?