Is there a way to update the email template for the notifications sent to agents? Since we use different queues for our customers we'd like to add the Organizations value to the subject line so the agent can quickly identify who the service request is for. Thanks.
Hi @Erik K. Schindeldecker
Have you tried to add: {{issue.Organizations.name}} in the email template?
Would you please outline how I can access the service desk email templates? I’ve been having trouble locating them.
Can you add here a part of the email body so i can point you directly to him?
Good Morning,
I updated the subject line to the following but the Organizations name isn't getting populated correctly:
Subject line template:
${{issue.Organizations.name}}: ${issue.key} ${issue.summary}
Subject line in test email received:
*Test email* $ {{ issue.Organizations.name }} : BB-8 Not enough traction in sand
Do I need to refer to the Organization name differently?
Thanks,
Erik
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.