Does anyone know the parameter name of the Big Picture skill field?We'd like to run queries on these skills but can't find the parameter name.
Hi @[deleted]
Skills are stored in Jira as Labels type of field, so the adequate parameter is "Label."
Please remember to use a regex starting with 'skill#,' e.g., labels = “skill#[SKILL_NAME]"
Hi Anna,
Like always, thanks for the quick answer :-)
I'm still having trouble with this tough as my query comes back with zero results when I know it shouldn't.
For example, we have issues where we have assigned the BigPicture widget plugin skill "Epic Owner".
However when I run the JQL query;
Labels = "skill#epic owner" I receive the warning that no spaces are allowed in queries.
I then try: labels = "skill#epic_owner" and no results appear.
I'm sure I'm doing some really basic thing wrong but just can't find out what.
We are syncing rolls with Tempo and using these. Could that be the issue?
We have an issue/issues assigned to the skill Business Development Coordinator that we need to find.
In Big picture admin under skills I see this;
I then try to query this in JIRA issues/search for issues.
I enter: labels = "skill#Business_Development_Coordinator"
and receive no hits. I then try;
labels = "skill#[Business_Developement_Coordinator]"
labels = "skill#Tempo@161"
and receive no hits.
So I try to query on the skill Epic Owner that I know is assigned to tasks and still receive no results.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.