Hello
I have a query like this, that resulted in jira like this.
but when exported to csv, the epic link is filled with issue id of the epic
any idea how to have the name of the epic instead of the issue id?
thank you
Are you including “Epic Name” in your export? If not I suggest you add epic name column to your resulting JQL query.
As far as I know, that's how the "CSV export" feature works.
You can use Better Excel Exporter for Jira (it's our app) that will export you the epic name to Excel, then from Excel save to CSV.
Hi Jack, this is my issue currently: The column Epic Name appears empty in the export, although the tickets are given an epic. How can I solve that, do you have an advice for me? Thank you in advance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.