It almost seems like a bug, the story icons in our Company Managed projects are grey with a circle - which I've never seen before. In the past (and currently with Team Managed projects) the story icons are green with a white bookmark.
Hi @Matt Monday ,
Could you show a screenshot of the two differences? What I see here is consistent.
The system default Story is green Icons, but the system administrator can adjust the Issue Type Avatar in the system-settings.
Hey @Ollie Guan
Here is a project that's set up as Company-Managed:
And here's a project that's set up as Team-Managed:
My guess is someone changed your icons. Can you check here - admin > issues > issue types . Find Story and check icon.
@Jack Brickey thanks for that feedback. We just set up our account yesterday, started with a Free plan. We upgraded (trial) to Standard today, but it's only myself and one other admin, and that person did not adjust icons (nor did I)..
But maybe? Regardless - I'm also having trouble finding the settings area you mentioned. I'm at admin.atlassian.com, on the top nav I see the following:
"our organization" (clicking this takes me to "Overview" shows us the product we have set up, Jira, Standard)
Directory, Products, Security, Billing, Settings
Clicking Settings does not show an option for issues.
then the far right is an icon for myself / my profile settings..
Thank for your help on this!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.