Hello guys,
I found a issue in Confluence, working in Microsoft Edge browser and I want to know if is an issue from Atlassian or from Microsoft.
I tried to add some inline comments in confluence and I got some errors, for example:
I have a space with four sub-spaces
image2017-1-19 10:35:46.png
- On the first sub-space "Checklist for CMM" I tried to add a inline comment, it worked with no problem.
image2017-1-19 10:39:29.png
- On the second sub-space "Guidelines for CMM" I tried to add an inline commend but I received the following error: Could not save the comment
image2017-1-19 10:43:1.png
The only difference on this page and the first one is a table of content.
I tried to add inline comments on other pages with or without "tables of contents" and it seems to be the same problem(in Microsoft Edge only).
In Chrome browser it seems to be no problem in any of these cases.
So what you think about this issue?!
Thanks in advance,
Raul