Hello,
I am a new user. After creating an account, I tried to create a new site. I added the site name but the page keeps showing It's taking longer than expected to get you started. Please check your inbox to see if the order has completed successfully, or contact us.
I've tried in incognito as well, Still the same issue
Hi @shakib shashu , welcome to the Community!
Daniel from Atlassian Support here. Earlier today we experienced an incident across multiple Atlassian Cloud systems operating out of the AWS us-east-1 region. This affected multiple cloud-based service providers across the tech industry, so I mention this for your awareness in case you use other services that were not responding normally during this timeframe.
Atlassian's monitoring of this incident shows it is currently in recovery, and we expect services to begin acting normally again. You can subscribe to the incident on our public status page for updates.
Cheers,Daniel | Atlassian Support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.