Hi, according to this doc, I should be able to access the calendar for my project on the left side. I don't see it though. Is this limited to non-free plans?
It looks like you are using a software project and not a service management project. The top left of your page shows JIRA Software where it should say JIRA Work Management. I think this is your first issue to sort out.
Hi @L M
To elaborate @Heather Ronnebeck 's answer, please note that the calendar view is available only in Jira Work Management/ business projects (previously Jira Core) and not for Jira Software.
So you will have to create a "Business" project to have a calendar view. At present, you have created a software project which does not support this view.
Thank you @Heather Ronnebeck and @Deepanshu Natani
Here is an article on how to set up a Jira calendar. Hope it'll be helpful.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.