Hey, I would like to know about opportunity to configure admin access for each project. For example, we have 10 projects and I would like to give admin access to someone BUT only for 1 project, is it possible?
@amerkulov , hi!
You can go to the "People" tab and add the user with the project role "Administrators".
Then I recommend reviewing the permissions scheme and validating which permissions the project role "Administrators" is associated with.
Hello, @amerkulov ! Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
The answer to what you need are Project Roles. These roles are defined by the Jira administrator. One of the standard project roles is Administrator. This allows whoever is assigned that role administration privileges for that project.
More details are here: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/view-and-edit-project-role-permissions/
Thanks!
okey, I have already had Administrator permission in project, but I can't change workflow for it
To modify workflows, you need to be a Jira administrator.
If you're looking to manage more aspects of the project, you may need to consider a team-managed project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.