Hi. I'm part of a team in my organization tasked with determining how we should configure our JIRA cloud instance for success as our company moves into a more agile mindset. We are enterprise users, approximately 300 employees, and made the switch from waterfall to Agile about a year ago.
The technology and software side of our org is growing rapidly with many new scrum teams, initiatives, departments, leadership, voices, projects, etc etc. When faced with the question on how we should structure our JIRA instance to be successful, efficient and support the needs of all involved, I feel overwhelmed at the endless variety of potential configurations (projects, initiatives, roadmaps, issue types, components, yadda yadda yadda). While the flexibility is great, I was hoping to find a white paper or article saying "here's the best way to do it", so to speak. Alas I've found nothing.
Does anyone know of good source of information on this front? I thought I would be slick and Google how Atlassian themselves configure JIRA but again, no luck.
Any guidance is appreciated.