I'm having troubles with these automated email in Jira. None appear to going out as they should.
You're going to need to give us more detail. What have you set up (notification scheme?), what are you expecting, and what are you getting?
I worked with Jira before.
When I set up a user or admin, they should receive updates via email when an issue is created, edited, deleted etc.
And the other two questions? What have you set up, and what are you getting?
It's very difficult to help when we have too little information.
Nic,
Do you have a good reference for the basic setup within Jira?
Basically I need to be able to
1 - Add Projects
2 - Assign Users/Groups/ Roles to the project
3- Have those Users/Groups/Roles receive notifications whe new tack are created, started, resolved, closed moved etc.
At the moment issue 1and 2 are working. 3 Doesn't appear to work even after assigning notifications to particular members of the group. I'm also noticing that assigning users doesn't appear to always work and it doesn't always display my full list of members.
I'm not sure if the "OnDemand" version has more bugs than the downloadable version. I've worked with both and not ever had so much trouble just setting up the basic project management features or a project management system.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.