Hi all,
i would like to connect MS Planer to Jira task! If there are any add-ons or plugins, that supports it?
How can i do it?
Thank you
Hello @DThai Vu
Welcome to the Jira community.
Are you trying to get Jira data into MS Planner or vice versa?
What is your hosting type - Cloud or Server/Data Center?
Are you trying to maintain synchronization between the apps, or are you trying to do a one-time data transfer?
I found this post that suggest Exalate might be useful.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Is-there-a-way-to-pull-MS-Planner-Tasks-into-Jira-Projects/qaq-p/1541679
Hello @Trudy P Claspill
Big thank for your reply :-)
The hosting type should be Cloud! I'm trying to synchronization between the apps, here is between MS planner and Jira, if it's possible!
I already searched such app in the ATLASSIAN MARKETPLACE but i didn't find any app, which will support synchronization between them.
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.