Hi everyone!
I was curious if anyone knows whether there's a way to organize content on a Confluence page in the style below?
Thank you!D
Hi @Destini Burns
Confluence is organized exactly like the image you provided. It has pages which you (if you are the space admin) can drag and drop to re-order them properly and these pages can be used as parent pages for other pages as well.
Did you have something else on you mind?
Hi @Alex Koxaras -Relational-
Thank you for the lightning fast response. My apologies, I should have clarified - I'd like to apply this style within the confluence page so all content is housed in the page, but organized using a tab like style. Any thoughts on this?Thanks again!D
@Destini Burns out of the box you can't do that.
However on the marketplace you may find apps that change the Confluence's theme, like Refined of Brick red.
The Navitabs app will do this for you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.