Hello,
I am wrtiting a document in emacs org-mode, and export to markdown(if you don't know what org-mode is, you can consider me as writing markdown) I want some of the paragraphs to be expandable, and I found that confluence supports the "expand" macro. I have succeeded with the following:
I paste the markdown file into confluence, and it show exactly what I want. So far so good! Then I cut out a larrge wall of text that I want to be expandable, so I type "/expand" and then paste in my section manually.
But, according to this page
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/expand-macro-223222352.html
it should be possible to enclose a section between
{expand}
...
{expand}
to get it expandable.
So I modified my markdown accordingly, but without success. It it possible to edit the confluence contents in "raw" wiki format? Then I could try to paste it in there.
Thanks in advance!
David