I have a Jira Software access in 2 different accounts for 2 different organizations, for example:
- abc.atlassian.net using the email address iamuser@mycompany1.com
- xyz.atlassian.net using the email address iamuser@mycompany2.com
Now I want to change my email address to iamuser@mycompany1.com for my 2nd account at xyz.atlassian.net. But when I try to change that, Atlassian sends me an email reading:
<<<<<
Hi <user>,
Your email change request could not be processed because iamuser@mycompany1.com is already associated with another Atlassian account.
Log in to view your account. If you've forgotten your password you can reset it here
If you didn't request this change you can disregard this email.
Cheers,
The Atlassians
>>>>>
This is a problem because I want to switch my email address for xyz.atlassian.net as my current email address is no longer valid. But Atlassian is not allowing me to do that.
How can this be solved so that I am able to register via or change to the same email address for Jira Software with different organizations?