How to obtain edit rights in Confluence?
Hi @Jaroslaw Sobkowicz Welcome to the Atlassian community.
To get the Edit rights in Confluence, You should have access to the desired space and have add page permissions as shown below either with single user or should be belong to the group which has add page space permission.
If you have all above permissions and only facing issue with certain pages, then page must be restricted for Edit/View access and you should request the access to the Space admin
Hello Mahajn. I am not able to get the permission rights on my own. I cannot change it myself, therefore I need an administrator to set it up for me. Who can do it for me?
Hi @Jaroslaw Sobkowicz Welcome to the Atlassian Community! Are you using Free confluence cloud plan by any chance ?
In the black box is written, that I do not have permission to create the cotent. Please contact thr administrator. How Can I contact him?
From the screenshot you posted in the other response, seems like you are using Confluence Server and not cloud (which you have tagged while posting this question). You can try reaching out to the page owner who can grant you access.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.