We need to get notifications (in slack or e-mail) when the ticket due date is gone. Because we usually forget to add comments, when release is delayed
Hi @Polina Kolotova ,
This other post may help:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Email-notification-to-an-Assignee-based-on-Due-Date-of-an-Issue/qaq-p/823008
For Slack notifications, you can model an Automation rule by following the instructions in Morning Slack digest of Open Jira issues . The article shows you how to send Direct Messages - it's even easier if you just want to send the notification to a single Slack channel. Swap out the JQL for the filter you've got set up already for the email subscription and you'll be good to go.
Cheers,Daniel
Thank you very much! I set email notifications. And is there an opportunity to get slack notifications like this?
Thank you! Do you know, can I use "Slack Integration+ for Jira" for notifications about past due date releases?
Slack Integration+ for Jira is offered by Nextup.ai - while I'm quite familiar with the native/built-in integration between Jira Cloud and Slack, unfortunately I'm not well-versed in the specific features of Nextup.ai's app. Here's a couple links that might help though:
Hi @Polina Kolotova
Have you set up the Slack notification for due date task successfully? I want to learn from that. Can you share more?
Thanks.
@Polina Kolotova - do you still need help with this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.