It was working fine till last week, i have outlook calendar configured with tempo timesheets. However suddenly, none of my meetings in outlook are showing up in tempo timesheet and i have to add them manually. Please help.
Hi Priya,
Can you please create a ticket for this in our Tempo support system, https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/6. Can you please add information- if you are using the Enhanced or Basic Calendar integration (https://help.tempo.io/cloud/en/tempo-timesheets/tempo-apps/office-365-calendar-for-tempo-timesheets.html) and - if you have the option to show Office365 items is selected in the filter option (https://help.tempo.io/cloud/en/tempo-timesheets/logging-your-time/logging-time-in-my-work/logging-time-using-the-activity-feed/connecting-and-filtering-your-activity-providers.html) Screenshots might also be helpful.Best regards,Susanne GötzTempo team
Mine was the same. I'm using the enhanced option and when I signed out of the App and signed back in again, all my meetings came back. Hopefully that'll work for you too!
Kind regards,
Lynnette
I have the same issue. After the update form outlook 365 to a new version the connection is gone and no calendar items appear in timesheets.
does anyone know how to fix this?
Same here, but only with "Enhanced" connection. "Basic" connection works for me.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.