I am testing external imports and have run into a problem with referencing object types. I have tested the JSON for external imports without referencing object types, and had no problem. For that I used the JSON structure that Atlassian Developer provided: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/insight/imports/schema-and-mapping/#reference-type-attributes
Atlassian Developer also provides a JSON guide that includes referencing object types: https://api.atlassian.com/jsm/insight/imports/external/schema/versions/2021_09_15
I have been trying to follow their JSON for referencing object types but I keep getting this error:
I was reviewing the information at the Atlassian Developer website and found something I was missing. For the attributes that are referencing other attributes I used this format:{"name":"UserID","description":"","type":"referenced_object","referenceObjectTypeName":"users"}
In the Mapping, I used this format:{"attributeName": "UserID","attributeLocators": ["UserID"],"objectMappingIQL": "UserID is not EMPTY"}
I was not including the object mapping IQL, and I was not correctly specifying the "type" and "referenceObjectTypeName" in the object type.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.