Is it possible to increase the limit of the number of components in a rule?
None that I know of. However, I would suggest that having too many components in a rule is a bad thing from a performance perspective. Have you considered breaking your rule into multiple rules? I generally find that is best for performance as well as manageability.
Hi @[deleted],
Before answering to your query, may I know why are you looking for too many components? There are multiple overheads if there are too many components like it's hard to maintain, debug in case of issues and as @Jack Brickey mentioned above it's not recommended performance wise too, not a best practice.
It would be great if you explain the scenario from your end in order to advise you in right direction.
Now, coming to your query, I hope this guide answers your query - https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/automation-service-limits/. Please check this and accept this answer if that helps you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.