Sometimes, in the issue view the SLA timers are not visible, Is there a way to see in a log file what happens?
In the detail view I see two times the waiting for customer timer?
Hi @Evert Morren ,
I think it would be best to validate your SLA configurations first.
Hi Dirk,
For the second your are right, my mistake.
For the first, the ticket IT-932 has the same ticket category and the SLA timer is visible?
Regards,
What would be your "start counting" triggers?
Could it be that the ticket is not going thru that step (the one where it is not visible) and thus never getting triggered?
As you can see in the attachment, the trigger 'start counting' is 'issue create'. I have made a test ticket. In this ticket the SLA timer is visible?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.