Hello there,
at my first commit into a project the revision is set to 30, why not 1? After a workmate of mine committed into HIS project I tried to commit, and the revision was 32!? Whats happening - is it a bug? Or am I doing it wrong?
Thank you
Hi,
I don't know why your counter is starting at 30, but I can explain, why you get the 32. SVN has a global counter. Every commit in your repository counts +1. The counts are not per object. So it can happen that your next revision is not 33, but 156.
Cheers
Thomas
The counter started at 30 because OnDemand creates top-level project directories in SVN for each project you create. Each project created will result in one commit, and deleting a project will remove this as another commit.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.