Has anyone had any success on integrating Jiri service manager with Business Central?
What I am hoping to do is that when time tracking is used in a Jira ticket, it will post to a corresponding contract for a customers.
posting to bc api I've had to create an azure function as a middleman because of the user-agent
@RichardSefton do you have an example of what that involved? Or a link to a guide that perhaps assisted you with it?
nope. no guides. just hours of painful troubleshooting to determine that a fetch req from a forge app (I had to create a new time tracking app) to business central sent a user-agent that bc (saas) doesn't like and won't deal with.. only viable solution was a middleman to handle the request which azure functions seem well suited to
We have done that
How did you guys build this integration?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.