Hi,
When I am trying to publish an empty page it's publishing, but it not publishing with text over it,
Fyi we have added only text in this page no images or videos
Hi @Ponvel Selvam ,
I think you are experiencing the effect of a current incident within Confluence cloud, as mentioned here.
You can always look there to follow up the Atlassian cloud products' status.
Hopefully this will be resolved soon, but try and see if the workaround works for you!
- Tessa
Hi @Ponvel Selvam Please try disabling spellchecking and see if that works for you.
Ya I tried that still the same
I tried in Chrome, Mozilla, and Edge, all are facing the same issue, I have disabled the spell check option also
Is that just you facing the issue or other colleagues are facing it as well ?
Yes, My colleagues also facing the same issue
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.