I am following this tutorial by the letter and do not see the option for "Estimate" under the "Board" menu.
I have confirmed that I am definitely an administrator of the project under Users and Roles.
Can you provide a screenshot of where you are looking for?
I've had similar issues, you may have to add that question to the screen you're using.
Which tutorial is it as well?
I cannot add story points either.
Tutorial: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/grooming-your-backlog-764477849.html
Logged on as JIRA admin - see attached screenshot
Environment: Windows 7, Firefox 44, JIRA version v7.0.10
Is the estimate/story point field on the edit screen for the issues you are looking at?
My apologies. Operator Error! I forgot the Story Points are added from the issue view.
Although the word Estimate appears to be inactive, there is a hidden text box only visable on mouse-over where the points are added.
The tutorial could have been a little clearer on that point.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.