Only when I click the Actions button, I could see the Log work. I would like to show the Log work on the panel, not the Actions. How could I do that?
Hi @Tien Nguyen ,
Can you try to scroll down at the activity section? There you will be a drop-down list, where comments is selected by default. In this drop-down list you will be able to select the Work Log option.
Let me know if this works for you!
Greetings,
Magdalena Zhisheva
Do you mean this part?
I would love to see the Time tracking like this picture on the panel after loging work. Does it belong to Log work or an other field? @Magdalena Zhisheva
Do you want to see it like this:
In the right panel?
@Magdalena Zhisheva I've got a misunderstanding between Time tracking and Log work. Now I've added them. Thank you so much for your time!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.