Hi all,
I have couple of questions, so I will number them
1. We are currently making a research on how we can have a backup per project (for example, we had some cases when issues have been deleted from a project and a restore is needed, general WF changes and etc.)
We have the full backup, but it will restore the whole instance, not only a single project.
Does anybody know any workaround for this?
2. Is there any way to export issues in .CSV using Auto Rule?
We were thinking that if we can export the issues from each project, then we can use them as backup - import the issues if needed. Is it possible somehow or are you aware for some request in the Atlassian database, where we can vote for such option. I tried to find such but without success.
Thank you all in advance!
Let me know if something is unclear.