I would like to combine interdependencies from three different projects (three KANBAN Boards)
Current structure is
Team 1 - separate JIRA Board
Team 2 - separate JIRA Board
Team 3 - separate JIRA Board
Team 1 has 6 colums
Team 2&3 has 5 Colums
I combined now all columns in one KANBAN Board. I am also able to select all team members & their stories within this Board.
The Point is until Team 2 & 3 haven´t finished their tickets.
Team 1 can´t consider their story as done.
Therefore I would like to display within this Board: During the daily, all tickets at which Team members of 2&3 are currently working on and the related Ticket of Team 1 will be displayed as well.
Consider here that: The Ticket of Team 1 is always assigned to another person than the tickets Team 2 & 3
The goal is: The show the overall connection of this one ticket a team member of 2&3 is currently working on. I want to display the tickets of the selected person of Team 2&3 and show at the same moment the connected Ticket of Team 1.
All Tickets I am talking about are Story tickets - so there can´t be any dependency displayed via Subtasks Epics, etc.
dependencies are marked via "is blocked by"
Hopefully, someone has some proposal for that