Hello,
I am trying to think of a way to pull what the initial template type was to create a project, whether Scrum or Kanban, to populate a status report. I can't think of the JQL because I am not sure if a field exists.
Seems like this info has to be somewhere in the Jira system since one has to select the template type (Kanban or Scrum) upon creating a project. Is there a way I, as a Jira Global Admin, can access that info via JQL or API? If so, what is the JQL or script?
If the answers to my questions above are "No", then can you advise on any other JQL or script that will definitively provide whether a project was created as a Kanban or a Scrum project?
Thanks for your assistance.
Note: My company is currently using Jira Standard but plans to upgrade to Jira Premium soon.