I have a user that I'm trying to change his email (we're going through a domain change). He can't do it as it is a managed account, but I don't have an option as an admin.
Reading through this article, we don't neatly fit into the Gsuite category.
My organization uses Gsuite, but the All users from Gsuite group only has a few users, not including this user. That makes me think his account isn't syncing so it shouldn't be "tied" to Gsuite necessarily, but we do get an informational pop up accessing the user's detail.
- Your site has G Suite integration enabled. Changes made here to a user in a group synchronized from G Suite will be overwritten the next time a sync runs.
There's also the note about rolling out of changes so I don't necessarily see what's in the article. I don't have a Directory tab but do have a Users listing on the side bar, which I find the user, then click on Show Details. I see a few headings: Access, Roles, Groups, Account. Under Account, his email address is shown but I can't edit it.
Any ideas?