As a B2B Saas company, we are using JIRA to handle requests and tasks, and Skype to manage chat conversations and calls. Skype is algo good because, being a B2B, we also need sometimes to contact proactively our customers and also use group chats.
The downside is that we can't tranform conversations into tickets even if we want to and also skype is completely lacking of reporting. Therefore I can't track anything.
I am really struggling to find an alternative to Skype (I need to, as we need a better one but mostly it is not integrated in JIRA).
I am open to external apps integrated in jira or add-ons or feature.
I really need to be able to have reporting out of the tool and also being able to proactively contact clients if I want to, transofrm conversations to tickets (thats why regular add-ons I found in jira do not fit, as we can't contact users directely, we can only wait for them to start a conversation) and possibly create group chats.
Internally we use microsoft teams but it does not seem a proper tool to use for customer support and also integrations with jira is kind of weak.
I need your help as a community, as I know I have quite specific and peculiar needs being a B2B company (and not B2C, which would be easier in order to find good fits for chats).
Thank you in advance comminuty!