When creating an issue by using the issue button at the top of the board it can be seen in the issues but not in any column.
If I create an issue directly on the board using + it will show in the column.
Hi @Jessica Manins
See to it that the default values are auto-populated when you are creating the Issues and take a look at the board filter once for troubleshooting.
Also if you have configured any Automation it would be good to take a look at the Settings once
@Jessica Manins Please also check the statuses which you have mapped to the columns on the board! When you create the issue, is the first status mapped to any column on the board? Is your first status backlog?
Hello @Jessica Manins
Welcome to the community.
Are you working with a Team Managed project or a Company Managed project? It will say at the bottom of the navigation pane on the left.
Are you working with a Kanban board or a Scrum board?
If you are working with a Kanban board, do you have the Backlog screen enabled?
Thanks, it's team managed and Kanban board.
I think Backlog is enabled. I can see the list on the left side when I click on it but the issues I'm trying to find are not there, they only show under Issues.
@Jessica Manins
Can you provide some screen images of
1. Your backlog screen
2. Your board view
3. Under the ... button for your board select Configure Board and provide a screen image of the Columns And Statuses page
4. Under Project Settings > Issue Types, click the Edit Workflow button and provide a screen image of the workflow.
5. An issue that you created that does not appear where you expect it to appear
It says they are all mapped. I've just changed the flow to have Backlog first but still not showing.
Where is the board filter? I can see how to save filters but not how to search.
For a Team Managed project you get all issues in the project in the board. There is not a customizable filter for boards for Team managed projects.
That is relevant only for a Company Managed project.
Is there some way here to do this privately to get help?
Thanks, just going to go back to using the + I think
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.