In created vs. resolved gadget, only issues that have resolution = "fixed" are showing as "resolved", whereas all issues that have resolution "done" do not show as "resolved".
Hi there,
If you open both tickets (one fixed and another done), are they both "resolved"?
That might be related to the filter you are using in the board.
Could you tell me if the board shows data for a specific project or you have set a filter to it?
Cheers,
Paulo
I have tried both. One using a filter for all issues except backlog; the other is a filter for a particular project. They both produce the same result.
image2015-4-23 10:57:38.png
When I look at the resolved issues in the issue navigator, I see:
image2015-4-23 10:59:17.png
Notice that only the issue that shows "Fixed" in the Resolution field is actually considered "Resolved".
Hi.
JIRA considers issues as resolved when they have a resolution set. This has nothing to do with statuses.
That is why the issues with resolutions = fixed where there. This is reflected in some reports.
I advise you to either add post functions to automatically set the resolution or add a screen to the 'Close' transition (or whatever name it is), so the user always has to set a resolution on closing issues. This way, you 'done' issues will also be 'resolved'.
I hope it was helpful.
Kind regards,Jaime Kirch da SilveiraAtlassian Cloud Support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.