If there is a space named 'fruits', how do I automatically create pages under this space?
Hi @Manjula S ,
Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.
What do you mean by automatically? Are you looking for bulk page creation under space?
If you are interested in marketplace apps, could you please check ScriptRunner for Confluence - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1215215/scriptrunner-for-confluence?hosting=cloud&tab=overview and try to automate this?
Please let me know if that helps. If yes, please accept the answer.
Note : This response is not as marketplace partner rather based on user query.
Hi @Suvradip Paul
Thanks for your response.
I want to know if we can create something like a page template which would have necessary fields and when published, it would be published under main space.
Can I still use script runner for this?
There are page templates in Confluence: https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/pre-format-your-content-with-templates/
Your use case described in the other comment sounds like a great fit.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.