Your search is for just a few letters within a word so no there will not be any results. Here is a link to a document about search and search syntax https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/confluence-search-syntax/ - this is your answer to my previous question
But your rule does not work. The search returned no result
Hi @Iryna Heine
Looks like you are using the correct syntax: https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/confluence-search-syntax/
I would try to re-index confluence.
Copying @Daniel Eads from atlassian who may be able to comment on the algorithms used.
Hi @Iryna Heine ,
I believe the cause of this problem may be due to the search indexing language on your site. Since this is a setting only Atlassian Support is able to change, I've opened a support request on your behalf. An email from our support system should provide further details when a Confluence Cloud Support engineer picks up the case.
Cheers,Daniel | Atlassian Community Support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.