I have set up a filter and added as part of the sprint board creation but it is not working
Hi @Lorelle.Deguara ,
Welcome to Community!
Yes, you will be able to pull different jira stories from different projects. Note that create filter includes different project stories and make use of this filter to create scrum board. Once the scrum is created, you manage your backlog and sprints.
As you mentioned it is not working, can you please know in details what is not working? For example, only few projects stories appears in board or no stories appears in board.
Thanks,Avinash
@Lorelle.Deguara In board filter you need to include different projects. If issues are not visible in board then please check column mapping whether all the status are mapped to column or not.
Thanks, instead of using projects in the filter can you not just use the fixed version?
Thanks, it worked with fixed version. I think it was delayed once I added the filter.
Hi @Avinash Bhagawati _Appfire_ , the challenge I have while pulling stories from other boards is that, in the backlog view of my project, I see other board's sprints too. Is there a way to get around it from not showing?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.