I am very new to Jira and like the Board a lot. We have set up Tasks and as they get up for work they go into our "In Progress" column on the board, and then when they are done we move them to the "Done" column. Pretty simple and very useful. But anything that sits in the In Progress or Done column for more than a week or two vanishes from the board. We really want to keep them around until we manually delete them so that we can see the history even if it takes longer to finish a task then we thought it would. We want the Tasks that are moved to Done to stay forever to provide a history. I guess when we close out an Epic we could delete them, but I might even want to leave them around for a year or so as a history for the project. How do I configure Jira to leave Tasks in columns until they are manually deleted? I can not seem to find a way to do that. Thanks in advance for any and all help and suggestions.