I tried out the "HR service management" template. As end-user role, I tried to raise a request but I could not proceed with this field "Who is the employee's manager?*"
Where do I configure this?
I haven’t use that template however I would expect it would be found under custom fields.
Hello! I use HR: Employee User Profile add-on for my company SaaSJet. We made it on purpose to close the issue of personnel data storage in Jira.
It allows you to flexibly extend the Human Resources control data structure. It's possible to customize new Categories and fields for your HR Manager.
@Serhii Kibitkin_SAASJet_ , it is important to disclose that you work for the company when marketing an addon app. Too, I’m not sure the addon is required to address @Ngai Chee Weng question.
Thanks for the comment Jack, I've updated my post.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.