I wish Confluence were a computer so I could throw it over the balcony!
All morning, I've been working in Confluence, documenting page after page of stuff.
On all pages, I was able to make tables wide.
On the current page, I already have 5 tables, 2 of which grew wide easily (and correctly).
Then I added table number 6... and Confluence refuses to let me make it wide. Or, more correctly -- it allows the table to go wide, but only shows what can fit in (what I suspect is the standard) page width and then adds a horizontal scroll bar at the bottom.
This is so irritating. I don't understand how a tool like Confluence could become so popular all over the world. It must be one of the most annoying tools to work with. Unfortunately, I don't have a choice because my company forces it on me :-(