I would like to change the order of the statuses that are displayed in the issue screen Status field’s dropdown list.
My workflow has a Closed with an attached “All” to allow all statuses to be able to transition to Closed if necessary.
In the issue screen the first three statuses in the Status field’s dropdown while the status categories are (To-Do (Gray) and In Progress (Blue)) the Closed status is displayed at the bottom of the list. When I transition the Issue to the next Status category of (Done (Green)), the Closed status displays as the second from the top rather than at the bottom of the dropdown list.
My workflow has several statuses in the Done (Green) category indicating that the work is done and the status is waiting for something or another. I find this annoying and sometimes select the Closed instead of the next status. How can I get the Closed status to always display at the bottom of the list regardless of its category?
Any ideas how to change this behavior?