Hi there,
I am using the JIRA rest API to get all the issues for a spirnt, using this endpoint:
/rest/agile/1.0/sprint/{sprintId}/issue What I am finding is that it isn't returning all the subtasks as issues in the response.
For example, I know that there is a story with 3 subtasks, and the story and subtasks are all assigned to the same user. I want to see the total number of tickets (subtasks and stories) assigned to that user, but it is only returning the parent tickets and a select few of the subtasks.
Some subtasks are returned but not all.
The parent tickets have a subtasks field on them which allows me to see the subtasks, but not who they are assigned to as this field isn't returned in the subtasks result.
Interestingly, when I do the same search in the 'issues navigator' it returns with the same problem - what I see in those results is different to what is on the board for that sprint
Any help would be much appreciated, thank you in advance!