We can't use the old editor.
There was information in the community that only Atlassian support engineers could make older editors available.
Please, can you activate also for us?
Thank you!
You will need to raise this with Atlassian support directly, over at https://support.atlassian.com/contact
I am not sure they are still doing it any more (certainly not for free or starter licences, as they're unsupported), as the old editor will be going away eventually and they're pushing people to the new one so they can get rid of it.
Hi @Vaclav Elias
welcome to the Atlassian Community. As @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- said, eventually you have to use the new editor since the old editor will go away some day.
If you want to enable the legacy editor, you could also follow these steps:
Cheers,Matthias.
Thank you Nic. The reason I want old editor are the tables, which you can set responsive.
I really hope once they remove any option to have old editor, this will be fixed.
Thank you Matthias.
I will be testing this on Monday!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.