I'm trying to add members to a team in Big Picture but I get the error message "Failed to add team member or membership. Another item starts on 2021-11-25 as well"The date in the message changes depending on what date I choose for adding the member.I find nothing searching for this error and Can find no clues anywhere...Anyone have any idea why I'm getting this message?
Hi @Lena Widmark
Apparently the user profile was set to Archived so he didn't show up in the member list which was why he was added multiple times and we got the conflict.Not sure why he was archived but we can now see he is part of the team!
i am having same issue can i get any advice on this?
seems like both team members have one similarity which is Mat leave. not sure how can i fix this issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.