I have Team fields in Epic, story, task and sub-task. It's editable in all issues, except in sub-task.
It's the "shared Teams" field in Plans that I'm using in all issue types.
When I try to edit it in sub-task, it's not editable, it behaves like a static text, rather than editable field.
I also tried to edit it by going into Plans and edit the field there in Team column, but same, it's not editable.
I have looked at all settings for the screen, the field settings, and the settings for the issue type sub-task, nothing there that explains it.
To complicate things even more, when I open Plans, it looks like there is an inherited team from the parent of the sub-task - but cannot be edited...
yet when I open this sub-task, the Team field is empty and cannot be edited:

Does anyone know why the Team field cannot be edited, only on sub-task level?