Hi all,
We have multiple teams working with the same board and the same projects with concurrent sprints running at the same time.
To improve documentation compliance, I would like to automate the bit of issue creation that would automatically allocate a bug ticket created by a team member to that team's current sprint. I'm a bit at a loss at how to do it.
Right now the splitting into teams isn't even done by assigning the developers to groups (which I'm guessing might help), and the sprints have names that indicate what team they belong to, but that's it. Can Jira check whether ticket creator is in a particular group and then allocate that ticket to a current sprint with a name starting with a particular string? Or is there a better way?
I can't find a way to pass on the sprint name in the Jira Slack integration guide (creating a new Jira ticket with a command in Slack, which would also help). Any other ideas?
Thanks bunches in advance!