Hello,
Is it possible to import my outlook contact calendar into JIRA?
Thx
Yes you can, but I would want to question how and why.
Do you want to create the contacts as Jira users so you can name them as reporters/assignees/other and have them use Jira? Or do you want something more like an address books (maybe a project where 1 issue = 1 contact)
Hi Lefort,
I'm not quite sure I understand what you're trying to accomplish. What do you want to do with these emails or contacts? Do you want to use them to create user's or are you just wanting to store them somewhere so you can reference them in someway in the future?
If you want to use the list to create users I might recommend that you export them out of your email list into excel and then create a CSV file for import.
Hello Jack Brickey,
I just want to store them somewhere so I can reference them on a field to find an email.
To notify the requester (who is not a jira user) when the ticket is created.
No I don't want to add them as jira users.I want to be able to transmit the progress of the ticket to the customer (I use a field and an automation for the follow-up by email) but on this field I would like to be able to integrate my email agenda in order to avoid the typing errors when the users enter the email for example. I
ntegrate an auto suggestion on my field but with my own list.
Hoping that it is a little clearer
Ok, so how would you like to store the contacts? As issues? Or just a list of email addresses?
Just a list of email addresses
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.