I am hoping you may be able to help me with a jira JQL query when using the search / filters.
I am trying to create a pie chart in a dashboard to show all open tickets in a sprint, which the below code kinda does, however as the only open item in my component for the current sprint is an Epic, I am only returning 1 total issue in my pie chart
project = ProjectTestExample AND Component in (TestComponent) AND status in (Backlog, "BE Refinement", Blocked, Cancelled, "Deployed Dev", "Deployed UAT", "FE Refinement", "In Design", "In Progress", "L&D", Ops, PR, "Ready for Release", "Sprint Ready", "Technical Design", Test, "Test Done", "Test Failed", UAT) AND Sprint in openSprints()
So I then added an OR function and referenced the epic in question, however when I add the epic in question it returns all items, regardless of status to the pie chart
project = ProjectTestExample AND Component in (TestComponent) OR "Epic Link" = AB-1234 AND status in (Backlog, "BE Refinement", Blocked, Cancelled, "Deployed Dev", "Deployed UAT", "FE Refinement", "In Design", "In Progress", "L&D", Ops, PR, "Ready for Release", "Sprint Ready", "Technical Design", Test, "Test Done", "Test Failed", UAT) AND Sprint in openSprints()
I feel like referencing the individual epic link is an inefficient way to go as it involves alot of maintenance. Is someone able to advise on a better way of utilising this code?