Within a page can you search, not just generally. Like if all the content is collapsed so you cannot control-f can you insert an internal page search bar.
Hi @Elizabeth Robinson Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
On Cloud, the Livesearch macro allows you to add a search box to a Confluence page. When users enter a search term into the search box, Confluence will dynamically display matching results as they type. You can explore that to see if it meets your requirement.
Hi Kishan. I mean a search bar that searches specifically in the page itslef, much like control-f would do but with all the stuff collapsed it still can search. It currently searches pages which contain that content which is not what I want, I want to search SOLELY in the specific page itself
@Kishan Sharma
Hi @Elizabeth Robinson hm you are right, on Confluence Cloud, currently, there is no option to expand all expand macros on a page so browser search ie control + F doesn't work. However there's a workaround I have found which you can try as mentioned on this link, please check if that works for you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.