Hello there,
I am trying to start using Jira for project manager but I am having difficulties to understand how can I use roadmaps to track the dates and deliveries from tasks or stories wich are inside an Epic.
Let me explain more: I have 3 teams from 3 different areas working in the same plataform (design, data and engineer), and we need to find a way to start estimating things and knowing when feature X is going to be lunched. Also, we need to know how much time each steps and tasks from an epic gonna take, and if that task is blocked by any other.
All of this in the roadmap view.
The problem is that when I have an epic, and tasks under this epic, I cannot set the range of data to have a visual representation from that epic and when each thing is gonna be worked. I already tried to activate the trial for standard plan, but nothing changed.
Anyone here can help me? This is a critical thing for us to start using Jira

Thanks